Several Mayor Closures Along LBJ, started yesterday
Dallas, Texas – The LBJ Express project team will be setting beams on IH 35E, and performing construction work along Preston, Montfort and the Dallas North Tollway.
See closures associated with this work below:
On Wednesday, Feb. 27 to Friday, March 1 between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. AND
on Friday, March 1 to Saturday, March 2 between the hours of 9 p.m. and 10 a.m.
· There will be a nightly FULL closure of the IH-35E southbound lanes .
· Detour in place: Southbound IH 35E traffic will be diverted south to Loop 12, to eastbound SH 114, to eastbound SH 183 and back to IH 35E.
On Saturday, March 2 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, March 3 at 12 p.m.
· There will be nightly closures of various lanes at the IH-35E southbound lanes.
On Thursday, Feb. 28 at 12 a.m.
· There will be a permanent closure of the LBJ westbound exit ramp to Montfort.
On Friday, March 1 to Friday, March 8 – (9 p.m. to 10 a.m. on Fridays AND 8.p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday to Thursday – EXCLUDING WEEKEND)
· The northbound lanes on Preston Rd. along LBJ will be closed.
On Saturday, March 2 between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. AND on Monday, March 4 from 10 p.m.to 5 a.m.
· There will be nightly closures of two (2) left lanes of northbound Dallas North Tollway.
Message boards will be placed along the roadway to advise motorists of the closures.
All closures are subject to weather conditions and will be postponed, if necessary. For more information about upcoming lane closures and traffic-related news along the LBJ Express, go to the “Lane Closures” listing at www.lbjexpress.com.